Financial contributions from private donors are crucial for the Institute’s operations, and we welcome donations in any amount. Contributions made during the current academic year will be used to support the following:
– Undergraduate major and graduate student travel abroad to participate in archaeological field projects.
– Graduate student travel to national and regional conferences to make scholarly presentations.
– The purchase of equipment for IEMA archaeological field projects.
– The IEMA Samuel M. Paley Library
– The organization of the IEMA Lecture Series and other events.
If you have questions regarding the Institute’s operations and areas where your contribution might be of greatest assistance please contact the Director, Peter F. Biehl (716) 645-0402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the Institute for European and Mediterranean Archaeology (IEMA) by completing our online donor form. (This link will take you to a secure UB IEMA support page)